SELAMAT DATANG

Friday 18 February 2011

i-City Nice Place Near D'Impian Shah Alam

It was a very pretty sight! I-City for I’ve read 2 articles about I-City’s White Winter Wonderland recently at The Star newspaper. If you’re clueless as what I-City is, you can read more about I-City in your internet. In short I-City is the latest MSC Malaysia Cybercentre Zone @ Shah Alam, Selangor.


So bear with me… these night shots of LED Christmas trees in i-City near D'Impian Inn Shah Alam.
LED Light Trees @ i-City, Shah Alam
Hmm too dark and not pretty. Haha
But I gotta show you how they look from far, right?
LED Christmas Trees @ i-City, Shah Alam
I ‘kinda’ like this picture! But something is amiss. A good composition maybe.
LED Light Trees @ i-City, Shah Alam
The hill was a little damp. A concrete path lead you to the LED trees.
LED Light Trees @ i-City, Shah Alam
Lime tree in the midst of all this?
Chinese New Year is around the corner after all.
LED Light Trees @ i-City, Shah Alam
So wonderful pictures....nice place

LED Christmas Trees @ i-City, Shah Alam
Now this I like!
Christmas has come and gone and… there’s nothing wrong snapping Christmas trees in the month of January. Haha
LED Christmas Trees @ i-City, Shah Alam
This is my no. 1 favorite picture for this session. Look at the lovely bokeh. Especially the green one on the right.
I feel so happy every time I look at this picture.
LED Christmas Trees @ i-City, Shah Alam
Twinkle twinkle my eyes…
LED Christmas Trees @ i-City, Shah Alam
Another yellow star. I have blue star, green star and red star shots too but they doesn’t look as nice as this.
LED Christmas Trees @ i-City, Shah Alam

No comments:

Post a Comment